Sanitiser – Pharmaceutical Sector
McKechnie Cleaning Services Ltd is seeking to hire a Sanitiser for a Pharmaceutical Client.
This is a position that will suit an organised and energetic candidate with an exceptional work ethic and high cleaning standards. The main purpose of the role is maintaining facilities and equipment, and sanitisation of a cleanroom in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) to the required specification whilst adhering to defined procedures and health and safety regulations.
To maintain a clean hygienic and safe working environment at all times and to ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with daily operating procedures. The successful candidate will report to the GMP Manager on site.
- Hours: Full time/ permanent- Shift Work.
- Location: Cork / Pharmaceutical Industry related.
- Performs tasks diligently and efficiently on time.
- Reads, understands and follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Accurately completes all paperwork in accordance to the site specific procedures and policies.
- Documenting sanitisation activities as per GDP (Good Documentation Practices).
- Stock up consumables for production & sanitisation purposes.
- Disposal of wastes and used gowns.
- Participate in the Health and Safety Policy of the Company and report any dangers and hazards to EHS.
Candidates must have the following requirements:
- Good Level of English
- Good customer service skills and ability to communicate well with colleagues
- Ability to be flexible
- Cleaning experience
- Manual Handling an advantage
- Own Transport / Full, Clean Driving Licence
- Attractive Hourly Rates
- Free Parking.
- Opportunity for Over-Time.
- Full Training is Provided.