McKechnie Cleaning Services has a large number of cleanroom areas, from some of the largest multinational to the smallest specialised food companies in the world. We have a proven track record as well as extensive experience and knowledge working with cleanrooms. All of our cleaning operatives are fully trained in line with each of our client’s specific requirements and GMP.
We are ISO9001:2008 certified and follow strict cleanroom protocol to ensure the highest industry standards are met. In partnership with our client’s we achieve the standards required for FDA and IMB Audits. We work on the GMP – specially tailored for each area and understand the needs and demands of our clients. We run a full division of teams solely for propose of bio & cleanroom cleaning. We also have fully trained and designated teams to provide emergency, on call services, at short notice, 24/7, to ensure our client’s needs are met at all times.
We provide cleanroom cleaning service not only to our contracts but also as once off cleans. We often work with other multinational companies in preparing them for a pre-planned audit or deep clean of their cleanroom areas. We bring to them what we bring to our everyday clients:
- Deep & specialised cleaning of cleanrooms & sterile areas
- Routine cleaning (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Periodic cleaning (quarterly, annually)
- Precision equipment cleaning/ wall and ceiling cleaning
- Builders & maintenance cleaning (post-construction)
- Organising & sorting of these areas to full GMP standards
- Removal and cleaning of fixture and fittings.